Did you ever make candles? do think that would be hard. My mom told me that grandma did that before. Sometimes I get angry with my mom. I am happy with her now. Does Katie or Brenna ever get mad at you? what about Cara, does she get angry? sometime I feel like they are better kids then me. My mom told me that I am special and no one is better then anyone else. Do think this is true? I don't know.
Love Lauren
First of all, I totally agree with your mom. You are so special and no one, not even your cousins is “better” than anyone else. It is completely normal for you to look up to your cousins who you love and who love you so very much. Remember, it goes both ways. Ethan looks up to you; You are HIS funny, older, smarter cousin. He thinks you tell the funniest jokes he’s ever heard and you play with him when no one else will.
ReplyDeleteAs for the anger, all my kids get angry some times, especially Cara since she is the same age as you. Anger is a God given emotion and it’s what you do or don’t do with it that matters. Anger is not bad but hurting another with words or actions is. Just keep praying that God will help you with how you act when you’re angry and soon enough…He will. Cara also suggests thanking God every day for 3 good things. It’s funny how this helps you see things differently.
Now for the important question: Did I ever make candy? I have only made fudge and Irish potatoes. It seems quite difficult but I’m willing to try your mom’s gummy bear recipe and next week I’m going to try to make coconut cream eggs. I’ll let you know how they turn out.
Have a great day and remember….I think you’re awesome!
See what a mess I am? I thought you said candies but I now see, with my glasses no less, that you said "candles." I have made candles using an old crockpot for the wax. It is quite messy but if anyone can do it, you mom can! When we used to do them for vacation bible school, we reused the same old crockpots every year so we never had to figure out how to get the wax out. I'll leave the details up to you mom....she's a super mom!
ReplyDelete