Dear Aunt Jennifer, my crazy aunt. I love you. Did you ever eat porridge? Sometimes I feel angry at my mom. Did you ever get mad at Grandma? Love your crazy neice, Lauren
Wow...what a question. First, yes I love porridge. It is actually one of brenna's favorite breakfasts. Do you know how to make it? Second, it's ok to get angry at your amazing mother...I say amazing because a good mom sets boundaries which sometimes make her children angry. Anger is ok, just so long as you don't let your anger cause you to do something wrong. Emotions aren't bad, actions can be so be careful. If your mom wasn't making you angry by raising you right, then I'd be angry! How Blessed you are to have such a FABULOUS mom.
Wow...what a question. First, yes I love porridge. It is actually one of brenna's favorite breakfasts. Do you know how to make it? Second, it's ok to get angry at your amazing mother...I say amazing because a good mom sets boundaries which sometimes make her children angry. Anger is ok, just so long as you don't let your anger cause you to do something wrong. Emotions aren't bad, actions can be so be careful. If your mom wasn't making you angry by raising you right, then I'd be angry! How Blessed you are to have such a FABULOUS mom.
ReplyDeletePs...the Bible reminds us not to go to bed angry. Be sure to make peace with your mom and hug her every night!
ReplyDeleteyou are right I love you
ReplyDelete